I am now the research scientist in Interaction Intelligence Lab, Ant Research. Prior to this, I was a senior researcher, leading the projects of neural rendering and 2D avatar in Tencent AI Lab. I recieved Ph.D. degree from School of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2019 under the supervision of Prof. Fei Wang and Prof. Jizhong Zhao. I was a visiting student at NICTA in 2015 supervised by Dr. Mathieu Salzmann. I received Master degree from School of Software Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2010, and received Bachelor degree from Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an University of Science and Technology in 2007. My research interests include neural rendering(e.g. NeRF), non-rigid 3d reconstruction, performance capture, image synthesis and relevant applications. At present, we attempt to create the highly photorealistic and fully controllable digital content including human avatar and scenarios.
👩🎓🧑🎓 Internship at Interatcion Intelligence Lab, Ant Research. I am looking for the research interns to work on neural rendering (e.g. NeRF), image synthesis and digital avatars. Feel free to contact me!
🔈 Positions at Xi’an Jiaotong University. Assoc. Prof. Yu Guo, one of my co-authors, is looking for PH.D students, master students, resreach assistants and engineers. Please visit his personal homepage to get more details.
If you like the template of this homepage, welcome to star and fork my open-sourced template version AcadHomepage .
- 2023.03: 🎉🎉 8 papers (with 1 highlight paper) accepted to CVPR 2023
- 2022.08: 🎉🎉 3 papers accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2022
- 2022.07: 🎉🎉 1 paper accepted to ECCV 2022
- 2022.03: 🎉🎉 1 paper accepted to IEEE TPAMI
- 2022.03: 🎉🎉 4 papers accepted to CVPR 2022
📝 Selected Publications
Equal contribution$^\star$ Corresponding author$^\dagger$
Papers in 2023
Next3D: Generative Neural Texture Rasterization for 3D-Aware Head Avatars
Jingxiang Sun, Xuan Wang, Lizhen Wang, Xiaoyu Li, Yong Zhang, Hongwen Zhang, Yebin Liu
- We propose a 3D representation called Generative Texture-Rasterized Tri-planes that learns Generative Neural Textures on top of parametric mesh templates and then projects them into three orthogonal-viewed feature planes through rasterization, forming a tri-plane feature representation for volume rendering.
UV Volumes for Real-time Rendering of Editable Free-view Human Performance
Yue Chen$^\star$, Xuan Wang$^\star$, Xingyu Chen, Qi Zhang, Xiaoyu Li, Yu Guo, Jue Wang, Fei Wang
- We propose the UV Volumes, a new approach that can render an editable free-view video of a human performer in real-time.
L2G-NeRF: Local-to-Global Registration for Bundle-Adjusting Neural Radiance Fields
Yue Chen$^\star$, Xingyu Chen$^\star$, Xuan Wang$^\dagger$, Qi Zhang, Yu Guo$^\dagger$, Ying Shan, Fei Wang
- We propose L2G-NeRF, a Local-to-Global registration method for bundle-adjusting Neural Radiance Fields: first, a pixel-wise flexible alignment, followed by a framewise constrained parametric alignment.
High-fidelity Facial Avatar Reconstruction from Monocular Video with Generative Priors
Yunpeng Bai, Yanbo Fan, Xuan Wang, Yong Zhang, Jingxiang Sun, Chun Yuan, Ying Shan
- We propose a new method for NeRF-based facial avatar reconstruction that utilizes 3D-aware generative prior. Different from existing works that depend on a conditional deformation field for dynamic modeling, we propose to learn a personalized generative prior, which is formulated as a local and low dimensional subspace in the latent space of 3D-GAN.
SadTalker: Learning Realistic 3D Motion Coefficients for Stylized Audio-Driven Single Image Talking Face Animation
Wenxuan Zhang, Xiaodong Cun, Xuan Wang, Yong Zhang, Xi Shen, Yu Guo, Ying Shan, Fei Wang
- We present SadTalker, which generates 3D motion coefficients (head pose, expression) of the 3DMM from audio and implicitly modulates a novel 3D-aware face render for talking head generation.
3D GAN Inversion with Facial Symmetry Prior
Fei Yin, Yong Zhang, Xuan Wang, Tengfei Wang, Xiaoyu Li, Yuan Gong, Yanbo Fan, Xiaodong Cun, Ying Shan, Cengiz Oztireli, Yujiu Yang
- We propose a novel method to promote 3D GAN inversion by introducing facial symmetry prior.
Local Implicit Ray Function for Generalizable Radiance Field Representation
Xin Huang, Qi Zhang, Ying Feng, Xiaoyu Li, Xuan Wang, Qing Wang
- For generalisable neural radiance fileds, we propose LIRF to aggregate the information from conical frustums to construct a ray.
High-Fidelity Clothed Avatar Reconstruction from a Single Image
Tingting Liao, Xiaomei Zhang, Yuliang Xiu, Hongwei Yi, Xudong Liu, Guo-Jun Qi, Yong Zhang, Xuan Wang, Xiangyu Zhu, Zhen Lei
- By combining the advantages of the high accuracy of optimization-based methods and the efficiency of learning-based methods, we propose a coarse-tofine way to realize a high-fidelity clothed avatar reconstruction (CAR) from a single image.
Papers in 2022
IDE-3D: Interactive Disentangled Editing for High-Resolution 3D-aware Portrait Synthesis
Jingxiang Sun, Xuan Wang, Yichun Shi, Lizhen Wang, Jue Wang, Yebin Liu
- We propose the IDE-3D, a locally disentangled, semantics-aware 3D face generator which supports interactive 3D face synthesis and local editing. Our method supports various free-view portrait editing tasks with the state-of-the-art performance in photorealism and efficiency.
Neural Parameterization for Dynamic Human Head Editing
Li Ma, Xiaoyu Li, Jing Liao, Xuan Wang, Qi Zhang, Jue Wang, Pedro Sander
- Neural Parameterization (NeP), a hybrid representation that provides the advantages of both implicit and explicit methods.
VideoReTalking: Audio-based Lip Synchronization for Talking Head Video Editing In the Wild
Kun Cheng, Xiaodong Cun, Yong Zhang, Menghan Xia, Fei Yin, Mingrui Zhu, Xuan Wang, Jue Wang, Nannan Wang
- VideoReTalking, a new system to edit the faces of a real-world talking head video according to an input audio, producing a high-quality and lip-syncing output video even with a different emotion.
StyleHEAT: One-Shot High-Resolution Editable Talking Face Generation via Pre-trained StyleGAN
Fei Yin, Yong Zhang, Xiaodong Cun, Mingdeng Cao, Yanbo Fan, Xuan Wang, Qingyan Bai, Baoyuan Wu, Jue Wang, Yujiu Yang
- We propose a novel unified framework based on a pre-trained StyleGAN that enables a set of powerful functionalities, i.e., high-resolution video generation, disentangled control by driving video or audio, and flexible face editing.
FENeRF: Face Editing in Neural Radiance Fields
Jingxiang Sun, Xuan Wang$^\dagger$, Yong Zhang, Xiaoyu Li, Qi Zhang, Yebin Liu, Jue Wang
- The first portrait image generator that is locally editable and strictly view-consistent.
HDR-NeRF: High Dynamic Range Neural Radiance Fields
Xin Huang, Qi Zhang, Ying Feng, Hongdong Li, Xuan Wang, Qing Wang
- High Dynamic Range Neural Radiance Fields (HDR-NeRF) to recover an HDR radiance field from a set of low dynamic range (LDR) views with different exposures.
Hallucinated Neural Radiance Fields in the Wild
Xingyu Chen, Qi Zhang, Xiaoyu Li, Yue Chen, Feng Ying, Xuan Wang, Jue Wang
- An appearance hallucination module to handle time-varying appearances and transfer them to novel views.
Deblur-NeRF: Neural Radiance Fields from Blurry Images
Li Ma, Xiaoyu Li, Jing Liao, Qi Zhang, Xuan Wang, Jue Wang, Pedro V Sander
- The first method that can recover a sharp NeRF from blurry input.
On Boosting Single-Frame 3D Human Pose Estimation via Monocular Videos
Zhi Li$^\star$, Xuan Wang$^\star$, Fei Wang, Peilin Jiang
- The method that exploits monocular videos to complement the training dataset for the singleimage 3D human pose estimation tasks.
Template-free 3D Reconstruction of Poorly-textured Nonrigid Surfaces
Xuan Wang, Mathieu Salzmann, Fei Wang, Jizhong Zhao
- A template-free approach to reconstructing a poorly-textured, deformable surface.