I am a senior researcher and lead the projects of neural rendering and 2D avatar in Tencent AI Lab. I recieved Ph.D. degree from School of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2019 under the supervision of Prof. Fei Wang and Prof. Jizhong Zhao. I was a visiting student at NICTA in 2015 supervised by Dr. Mathieu Salzmann. I received Master degree from School of Software Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University in 2010, and received Bachelor degree from Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an University of Science and Technology in 2007. My research interests include non-rigid 3d reconstruction, performance capture, neural rendering, image synthesis and relevant applications. At present, we attempt to create the highly photorealistic and fully controllable digital content including human avatar and scenarios.
👩🎓🧑🎓 Internship at Tencent AI Lab. I am looking for the both research and engineering interns to work on neural rendering (e.g. NeRF), image synthesis and digital avatars. Feel free to contact me!
🔈 Positions at Xi’an Jiaotong University. Assoc. Prof. Yu Guo, one of my co-authors, is looking for PH.D students, master students, resreach assistants and engineers. Please visit his personal homepage to get more details.
If you like the template of this homepage, welcome to star and fork my open-sourced template version AcadHomepage .
- 2022.08: 🎉🎉 3 paper accepted to SIGGRAPH Asia 2022
- 2022.07: 🎉🎉 1 paper accepted to ECCV 2022
- 2022.03: 🎉🎉 1 paper accepted to IEEE TPAMI
- 2022.03: 🎉🎉 4 papers accepted to CVPR 2022
Equal contribution$^\star$ Corresponding author$^\dagger$
Jingxiang Sun, Xuan Wang, Yichun Shi, Lizhen Wang, Jue Wang, Yebin Liu
- we propose the IDE-3D, a locally disentangled, semantics-aware 3D face generator which supports interactive 3D face synthesis and local editing. Our method supports various free-view portrait editing tasks with the state-of-the-art performance in photorealism and efficiency.
Li Ma, Xiaoyu Li, Jing Liao, Xuan Wang, Qi Zhang, Jue Wang, Pedro Sander
- Neural Parameterization (NeP), a hybrid representation that provides the advantages of both implicit and explicit methods.
Kun Cheng, Xiaodong Cun, Yong Zhang, Menghan Xia, Fei Yin, Mingrui Zhu, Xuan Wang, Jue Wang, Nannan Wang
- VideoReTalking, a new system to edit the faces of a real-world talking head video according to an input audio, producing a high-quality and lip-syncing output video even with a different emotion.
Fei Yin, Yong Zhang, Xiaodong Cun, Mingdeng Cao, Yanbo Fan, Xuan Wang, Qingyan Bai, Baoyuan Wu, Jue Wang, Yujiu Yang
- We propose a novel unified framework based on a pre-trained StyleGAN that enables a set of powerful functionalities, i.e., high-resolution video generation, disentangled control by driving video or audio, and flexible face editing.
Xin Huang, Qi Zhang, Ying Feng, Hongdong Li, Xuan Wang, Qing Wang
- High Dynamic Range Neural Radiance Fields (HDR-NeRF) to recover an HDR radiance field from a set of low dynamic range (LDR) views with different exposures.
Li Ma, Xiaoyu Li, Jing Liao, Qi Zhang, Xuan Wang, Jue Wang, Pedro V Sander
- The first method that can recover a sharp NeRF from blurry input.
Zhi Li$^\star$, Xuan Wang$^\star$, Fei Wang, Peilin Jiang
- The method that exploits monocular videos to complement the training dataset for the singleimage 3D human pose estimation tasks.
Xuan Wang, Mathieu Salzmann, Fei Wang, Jizhong Zhao
- A template-free approach to reconstructing a poorly-textured, deformable surface.
Yang-tian Sun, Hao-zhi Huang, Xuan Wang, Yu-kun Lai, Wei Liu, Lin Gao
- A neural video rendering framework coupled with an image-translation-based dynamic details generation network (D2G-Net), which fully utilizes both the stability of explicit 3D features and the capacity of learning components.
Meng Cao, Haozhi Huang, Hao Wang, Xuan Wang, Li Shen, Sheng Wang, Linchao Bao, Zhifeng Li, Jiebo Luo
- A unified temporally consistent facial video editing framework termed UniFaceGAN.